Thursday, August 1, 2019

Blaugust 2019

It's been a few months since my last post and with the start of Blaugst I thought  would start this up again.

Couple of reasons for the lapse was a health issue which really took a turn for the worst in January and February and finally had the issue mostly fixed in March, still not 100% but a lot better than what it was. A couple of things I took away from the ordeal was that dehydration really sucks, and I now know what it feels like to get attacked by an Alien facehugger.

Since than I have started going to the gym almost everyday since the beginning of April to regain the lost energy and strength that I lost, and also to help reduce my weight.

Another reason was at the same time I was kicked from the raid for force that I had been with for the last 6 years or so.The reason - I wasn't gearing up fast enough and that was less than a month and a half since the expac had been released. I'll probably have another post about this topic a little later on.

Last reason was work, right after my surgery in March work started to pick up and I was working a lot of overtime, but now August is here and things are slowing down I thought I would once again try blogging and try to make it a regular thing.

As I was writing this and remembering how hard the first part of the year was, I remember a song that I played to the raid force I was part of when I got my Epic 1.0 in EQ2.

The Ride - By Jethal Silverwing

As you might have guessed I do play a ranger in EQ2, and I have been playing a ranger ever since the original EQ was released, because of that I always play a ranger type class in any MMO I may be in.

The one line from the song that made me want to play it for the raid was "Cause if you've chosen this path let me warn you it's a long hard ride."

This is the path I've chosen and I staying for the ride.

RGX

No comments: